Friday, December 16, 2011



Christmas Tree Fresh Veggie Pizza

 Christmas Appetizer



I love festive treats.  When I saw this one on Make Myself at Home blog,
 I just had to make it for the boys as an after school snack today.  The recipe is linked below.  I made my tree with just crescent rolls, cream cheese and veggies.  The original recipe combines cream cheese, sour cream and dill.  Make it any way you like. 



Use whatever veggies you have or like.

You need 16 crescent rolls ( 2 packages)
Arrange on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.

You can use cookie cutters on veggies! 

Cut up your veggies

Perfect!

Spread cream cheese.

Add your veggies.
I love my new platter from Crate and Barrel - thanks to my sister Christine!


Tear apart and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment